-->
The page is under construction. Please bare with mess and uglyness.. ;) Feel free to write me an e-mail anyway if you have questions. :)

Thursday, August 23, 2012

MOVING THE PAGE!

Hi Guys! 

Thanks for following my very dead cosplay page! I did not possess the magical powers, which would allow me to study at my school AND be active on the cosplay front.. Due to that, this cosplay page have been very inactive. I'm sorry! But I'm finished with my studies (for now) and have more time now. 
I've decided to change my cosplay nickname, since I do not fancy for the Kitsune part anymore. XP 
I wanted to keep it simple, and came up with the non-creative "Lillyn." 

I've moved my cosplay page to www.lillyncosplay.com and hope sincerely you will follow me there instead, and that it will be updated more often! It is not quite finished, but it's more details now. THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment